Although the flat slope has solved the problem of flat roof leakage, there is still a bottleneck to solve the waterproofing problem. POLYTECH wave plate is trying to provide a new solution for the water-proofing of the slope roof. POLYTECH wave plate is a new type of slope roof waterproof material, which can be used in conjunction with clay tile, cement tile, Stone tile, metal tile and other kinds of tile. The POLYTECH roof system is fixed on the structure layer with special nails for hanging tiles, POLYTECH wave boards and thermal insulation boards. The entire process is constructed by dry method, eliminating the disadvantages of traditional waterproof materials baking or painting to pollute the environment.
Installation Of Pvc Tile Roofing Sheet
1. On the concrete roof on the insulation board(depending on the design and the area)
2. Put POLYTECH wave tile, horizontal tying not less than 100mm, side to side with a wave.
3. First drill with impact drilling, and then use a concrete special nail to hang the tile, POLYTECH through the insulation layer fixed in the concrete base, hang tile spacing depending on the length of the surface tile.
4. Install fixed withr cement tile.
5. Install ventilation and anti-bird devices at the cornice to ensure the ventilation effect under the tile and prevent birds and animals from entering the tile space.
6. Pvc tile roofing sheet with special materials to ensure waterproof and ventilation effects.
7. In the strong typhoon area, it is necessary to strengthen the treatment, POLYTECH provided a convenient fixed method.
Four Examples Of The Project