1. WPC Click Flooring Is More And More Popular
WPC Click Flooring was already one of the fastest growing floor covering categories. When you add to its benefits waterproof features and ease of installation, WPC products are a homerun for the consumer.
We’ve already seen a new generation of products out in the marketplace with enhanced stability, durability and stain and indent resistance. And, there is a laser focus on bringing out realistic visuals.
While the word ‘wood’ is in the name, the majority of WPC products do not contain wood. WPC is a considered a composite material, typically waterproof, rigid and stable. WPC products are commonly referred to as enhanced vinyl plank, luxury vinyl flooring or waterproof vinyl.
2. Advantages Of Luxury WPC Click Flooring
1) 100% waterproof, environmentally sustainable construct ion with extruded waterproof core.
2) No swelling when exposed to water.
3) Angle-Angle (Tap Lock) glue-less locking system.
4) Under-layment is not required for installation.
5) Ability to install over another floor.
6) Easy to install and maintain.
7) Limited expansion and contraction with temperature changes.
3. Where Are The Common Uses In Application Of WPC Click Flooring?
Honestly, you can use WPC for any indoor application.
So you wouldn’t want to use it to floor your entire backyard, but it’s great for any room in the house or business. It’s waterproof and super durable; there are a few locations that are especially popular.
The warm wood look is so popular in kitchens right now, but if you’ve ever had solid hardwood floors, you know they don’t hold up to the kitchen. At least not a kitchen that you actually use. WPC vinyl is the perfect alternative. You can also go for a stone look and it’s a little easier on your feet and joints than traditional tile.
Yes! You can have the look of wood floor in your bathroom and you don’t have to worry about flooding. WPC vinyl is easily as good a choice as ceramic tile in any bathroom.
Basements can be prone to flooding so flooring can be tricky. Luckily, WPC vinyl gives you an option for a gorgeous wood or stone look floor in your basement without the worry of damage during a flood.
4. Commercial Space
WPC vinyl is one of the most durable flooring options on the market. It can hold up to the high traffic of commercial spaces, piece of cake.