1. The Functional Characteristics of SPC floor
(1) Waterproof and moisture proof. It fundamentally solves the problem that wood products are prone to decay and swelling after being damp and damp in a humid and multi-water environment, and can be used in an environment where traditional wood products cannot be used;
(2) Insect and termite prevention, effectively eliminate insect harassment and prolong service life;
(3) Colorful, there are many colors to choose from. It has both natural woody texture and wooden texture, and can be customized according to your own personality;
(4) It has strong plasticity, can realize individualized style very simply, and fully reflects individual style;
(5) High environmental protection, no pollution, no pollution, and can be recycled. The product does not contain benzene and formaldehyde. It is an environmentally friendly product. Recycling greatly saves the amount of wood used, and is suitable for sustainable national policy for the benefit of society;
(6) High fire resistance. It can be effectively flame retardant, the fire rating is up to B1 level, it will self-extinguish in case of fire, and it will not produce any toxic gas;
(7) Good process ability.can be ordered, planablesawn,drillable, surface lacquerable;
(8) Simple installation, convenient construction, no complicated construction process, saving installation time and cost;
(9) No cracking, no expansion, no deformation, no maintenance and maintenance, easy to clean, saving post-maintenance and maintenance costs;
(10) The sound absorption effect is good, the energy saving is good, and the indoor energy saving is as high as 30% or more.
2. How To Choose SPC Floor?
1) Look At The Appearance
The surface is smooth, no pollution, no obvious stains, clear pattern, no damage. Specifically, when purchasing, it depends on whether the overall color of the SPC lock floor is consistent, and whether the pattern on the floor surface is clear and delicate. Randomly select 2 boards, there is no height difference between the pieces, there is no obvious gap in the middle, such a floor is a high quality floor. In addition, it is necessary to pay special attention to whether the lock of the floor is straight and smooth, which directly affects the effect of the post-floor paving. I believe that all of your friends don’t want the effect of their own home floor coverings to be difficult to say. Therefore, we must pay attention to this point, and it will really be bad if it is not later.
2) Drip Test
The drip test is divided into two aspects: the first is to test whether the floor lock is connected, whether it is leaking; the second can also test the anti-slip performance of the floor. First, take out two locks on the floor, connect them naturally through the locks, and lay them flat on the ground. Then drop the water on the seam and let it stand for a while. Wipe the water with a dry rag and separate the two floors to check for water marks in the card slot. The SPC floor mainly uses polyvinyl chloride material, which does not absorb water and turns into water when it is in contact with water, so it is non-slip and moisture-proof.
3) Nail Shaving
The surface of the SPC lock floor has a special, high-tech processed transparent wear layer that determines the wear resistance of the SPC floor. You can use your fingernails to lightly scratch the surface of the floor. The high-quality SPC locks the floor and the surface generally leaves no trace.