1. The Introduction For PVC FLOOR
PVC floor, commonly known as plastic floor, stone plastic floor, rubber floor. It is the world's latest generation of ground decoration materials after carpets, wood floors and marble tiles. PVC floor is made of polyvinyl chloride and its copolymer resin as the main raw material, adding fillers, plasticizers, stabilizers, colorants and other auxiliary materials on the continuous substrate of sheet, by coating process or by calendering, extrusion or extrusion. Produced by pressing process, the surface strip is anti-slip embossed to increase wear resistance and scratch resistance.
In the developed countries of the world, there have been decades of paving history. Since the 1990s, the Chinese market has been promoted immediately. In commercial (office buildings, shopping malls, airports), education (schools, libraries, stadiums), medicine (Pharmaceutical plants, hospitals), factories and home improvement industries are widely used, and have become one of the mainstream floor decoration materials in the field of tooling.
2. PVC Elastic Floor Classification
(1) There are mainly multi-layer composite types and homogenous translucent types. The so-called multi-layer composite PVC floor is that it has a multi-layer structure, generally formed by stacking 4~5 layers, generally with wear-resistant layer (including UV treatment), printing film layer, glass fiber layer, and elasticity. Foam layer, base layer, and the like. The so-called homogenous transparent PVC floor is that it is homogeneous and transparent, that is, from the surface to the bottom, from top to bottom, are the same color.
(2) It is divided into two types: coil floor and sheet floor; the so-called coil floor is a soft roll of a roll, generally having a width of 1.5 meters, 2 meters, etc., each roll has a length of 20 meters. The total thickness is 1.6mm-3.2mm (commercial floor only, sports floor thicker up to 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, etc.). Sheet flooring has many specifications, mainly divided into strips and squares.
(3) It is divided into two types, general-purpose and durable, from the degree of wear resistance. The main domestic production and use are general-purpose PVC flooring. Some places with very high traffic flow, such as airports and railway stations, need to be laid with durable PVC flooring, which has stronger wear resistance, longer service life and higher price.
3.The Advantages Of PVC Elastic Floor
Advantages 1. Super Non-Slip: The wear-resistant layer on the surface of PVC elastic floor has special anti-slip property. In the case of sticky water, the foot feels more sloppy and it is not easy to slip. Therefore, it is a floor decoration material in public places where public safety requirements are high, such as airports, hospitals, kindergartens, schools, and the like.
Advantages 2. Safe And Environmentally Friendly: The main raw material of PVC elastic floor is polyvinyl chloride. It is an environmentally-friendly and non-toxic renewable resource, which is often used in people's daily life, such as tableware and medical infusion tube bags. Sex is no need to worry.
Advantages 3. A Wide Variety Of Colors: PVC elastic flooring has a wide variety of colors, such as carpet, stone and wood flooring, and can even be customized. The lines are realistic and beautiful, combined with colorful materials and decorative strips, which can be combined to create a beautiful decorative effect.
Advantages 4. Ultra-Light And Ultra-Thin Texture: PVC elastic floor is only 2-3mm thick, only 2-3KG per square meter, less than 10% of ordinary floor materials. In the high-rise buildings, there is an unparalleled advantage for building weight and space savings.
Advantages5. Super Wear-Resistant: PVC elastic floor surface has a special high-tech processing transparent wear-resistant layer, its wear-resistant rotation number can reach 300,000 rpm. Therefore, in hospitals with large traffic, schools, office buildings, shopping malls, supermarkets, transportation and other places, PVC flooring is getting more and more popular.
Advantages 6. Super Impact Resistance: PVC elastic floor has soft texture, so it has good elasticity. It has good elastic recovery under the impact of heavy objects. The texture of the coil floor is soft and elastic. The comfort of the foot is called soft gold.