Selection points for WPC flooring and SPC flooring
1. WPC Floor is the abbreviation of Wood Plastic Composites. WPC floor is a kind of floor which is made of sheet-like PVC composite decorative layer and is made of wood-plastic composite foamed material.
2. SPC Floor is the abbreviation of Stone Plastic Composites. The SPC floor is extruded from the extruder with a T-die to extrude the SPC substrate. The three-roll or four-roll calender is used to separate the PVC wear layer, PVC color film and SPC substrate. Heated and embossed, it is a true zero formaldehyde environmental protection product without glue.
3. Features Of WPC flooring And SPC Flooring
(1) 100% waterproof, suitable for use in any indoor area except outdoors;
(2) High environmental protection, 0 formaldehyde, food grade;
(3) Fire rating B1, suitable for occasions with high fire protection requirements;
(4) High strength and wear resistance;
(5) Moisture-proof, anti-slip, anti-corrosion and anti-bacteria;
(6) The foot feels comfortable and the sound absorption effect is good;
(7) Simple installation and easy maintenance;
(8) Respond to the true texture of the wood, which can be adjusted according to the needs;
(9) The WPC floor is at a temperature below 0 °C and there is a risk of deformation; the SPC floor is suitable for indoor space from extremely cold (-20 °C) to very hot (60 °C).
4. Comparison Of WPC Floor And SPC Floor With Other Floors
1) High-strength locking system for easy installation
2) Back to the high-grade silent moisture-proof floor mat
3) The ground has a small flaw can also be installed
4) No need to do a lot of treatment on the floor to install
5) Suitable for places with relatively high temperature
6) Suitable for large-area paving without connecting strips
7) Can be installed in the long-term sunlit room
8) Good sound insulation
9) Completely waterproof and moisture proof
10) No plasticizer
11) Zero formaldehyde
12) Impact resistance and surface resistance to heavy pressure
13) Suitable for direct drop quick installation system
5. How To Choose WPC Floor And SPC Floor?
(1) Look at the appearance: the surface is flat, no pollution, no obvious stains, clear pattern, no damage;
(2) See the splicing: randomly select 2 boards, there is no height difference between the pieces, there is no obvious gap in the middle;
(3) Peel resistance: Break the floor and pull it hard. The surface decoration layer and the substrate are not easily separated.