Paving Process And Maintenance Recommendations For SPC Floor
SPC Floor is widely used in hospitals, office buildings, shopping malls, schools, etc.
The construction cost is low, convenient and fast, and the construction process does not affect the normal life. It is especially suitable for the existing home secondary decoration.
Below we take the cement floor as an example to introduce the construction technology and process of the lower lock floor.
STEP One.The Base Course Treatment
1. After installation of walls, ceilings, doors and windows, etc., clean the floor debris.
2. Remove surface sanding, oil stains, paint residues, etc.
3. Make sure the floor is dry and free of cracks (if cracks must be filled).
4. After the floor is thoroughly cleaned, apply the interface agent evenly.
STEP Two.Self-Leveling Construction
1. Pour the appropriate amount of self-leveling into the solution, and dilute the self-leveling with water according to the product instructions.
2. Fully stirred until the cement self-leveling into a fluid.
3. The sequence will be self-leveling on the construction ground, scraped with a scraper, and the thickness is about 2-3mm.
4. Static walking within 10 hours after self-leveling construction, avoid heavy objects hit within 24 hours.
STEP Three.Floor Lap Boarding
1. Open the package one day in advance and put it into the venue for constant temperature.
2. Paving tools: tape measure, pen, utility knife.
3. Reserve expansion joints: The ideal paving temperature for environmentally friendly flooring is15~25°C.Generally, 6-8 mm expansion joints are reserved around the wall.
If the room is large, it should be separated by a bead every 8-10M, and the expansion joint should be left in the bead.
STEP Four.Treatment Of Edges and Corners
The door and the wall are treated like a normal wooden floor, treated with beading and skirting.
1. Place a layer of moisture-proof pad under the laying floor to not only increase the feeling of the foot, but also reduce the influence of particles on the floor.
2. Glass seals cannot be used around the perimeter.