POLYTECH Plastic Machinery Co., Ltd. designed and produced meltblown nonwoven fabric machine with corresponding molding die, which can continuously produce all Meltblown cloth.
2020 meltblown nonwoven machine is a small-scale PP melt blown non-woven fabric production line. The melt blown production line is based on the synthesis of high polymer as raw material, which is directly meshed after melt spinning to form a unique melt blown non-woven fabric. It is widely used in mask filter material, heat preservation filling material, medical sanitary material, wiping material, etc.
meltblown nonwoven machine parameter:
Suitable raw material: PP polypropylene
Product width: 200 to 600 mm
Product weight: 10-150g / square meter
Fiber diameter: 1-5um
Daily output: 100kg-150kg for single track, 200-300kg for double track
Daily power consumption 25 to 40kW /24h
Volume of production line: the volume of a single production line is about 4mm length 3M width 1.8m height , The double line is 6.5m length 3M width 1.8m height
(1) Medical and sanitary cloths: surgical gowns, protective clothing, disinfection cloths, masks, diapers, women's sanitary napkins, etc .;
(2) Fabrics for home decoration: wall stickers, tablecloths, sheets, bedspreads, etc .;
(3) Clothing fabrics: linings, adhesive linings, flakes, styling cotton, various synthetic leather backings, etc .;
(4) Industrial fabrics: filter materials, insulation materials, cement packaging bags, geotextiles, covering cloths, etc .;
(5) Agricultural fabrics: crop protection cloths, seedling cloths, irrigation cloths, insulation curtains, etc .;
(6) Others: space cotton, thermal insulation materials, linoleum, smoke filters, tea bags, etc.