Hangzhou POLYTECH Plastic Machinery Co., Ltd. designed and produced meltblown nonwoven fabric machine with corresponding molding die, which can continuously produce all Meltblown cloth. Meltblown cloth is the core material of masks. Meltblown cloth mainly uses polypropylene as the main raw material, and the fiber diameter can reach 1 to 5 microns. There are many voids, fluffy structure and good anti-wrinkle ability. Ultrafine fibers with unique capillary structure increase the number and surface area of fibers per unit area, so that the meltblown cloth has good filterability, shielding, heat insulation and oil absorption. Can be used in the fields of air, liquid filter materials, insulation materials, absorbent materials, mask materials, thermal insulation materials, oil-absorbing materials, and wiping cloths.
Applicable raw materials: PP polypropylene
Product width: 1050mm
Product weight: 10-150g / m2
Fiber diameter: 1-5um.
Daily output: single line 100KG—150KG double line 200-300kg
Daily power consumption 25KW * 24 hours
(1) Medical and sanitary cloths: surgical gowns, protective clothing, disinfection cloths, masks, diapers, women's sanitary napkins, etc .;
(2) Fabrics for home decoration: wall stickers, tablecloths, sheets, bedspreads, etc .;
(3) Clothing fabrics: linings, adhesive linings, flakes, styling cotton, various synthetic leather backings, etc .;
(4) Industrial fabrics: filter materials, insulation materials, cement packaging bags, geotextiles, covering cloths, etc .;
(5) Agricultural fabrics: crop protection cloths, seedling cloths, irrigation cloths, insulation curtains, etc .;
(6) Others: space cotton, thermal insulation materials, linoleum, smoke filters, tea bags, etc.
1. Help you choose the most suitable model nonwoven fabric making machine.
2. Making the machine according to your request.
3. Give you machine’s details for help you use the machine more better.
4. One year warranty
5. Free repair whole using life without extra charge