POLYTECH Plastic Machinery Co., Ltd. designed and produced PVC wave tile equipment with corresponding molding die, which can continuously produce all kinds of corrugated plastic tiles. The machine consists of main machine, flat die, shaping, traction, cutting device, stacking device, etc. The advantages of the composition of the PVC wave tile equipment: the use of a hanger-type flat head, with a pneumatic opening and closing stencil to make the formation more reliable; the thickness of the tile is very convenient to adjust; using a rubber traction roller consistent with the plastic tile waveform, so that The traction is particularly smooth; the oblique edge is automatically cut, the incision is flatter, and the cutting can be automatically cut as needed. The newly developed PVC four-layer co-extrusion wavy equipment has been updated and improved on the basis of the original double-layer PVC wavy equipment. The production of PVC four-layer co-extruded wavy tiles has greatly increased in strength, and the equipment has better performance and quality. Higher, the structure is also more compact and reasonable. In addition, some parts can be replaced to produce PVC transparent tiles with a light transmission rate of 85%.
The PVC color roof tile machine has the advantages of:
1) High production efficiency;
2) Reasonable structure compact;
3) Convenient operation and maintenance;
4) Long use life etc.
Twin Screw Extruder
SJZS80 / 156+SJ50 / 30+SJZS65 / 132
Max linear velocity
Max traction force
Specification of the tile (Can be customized according to design)
The pvc roof tile making machine is mainly used in the production of pvc glazed tile.
This pvc glazed tile compare with ordinary plastic tile, glazed tile has more beautiful appearance, better quality, strong durability and some special features, such as anti-fire, anti-corrosion, anti-freeze, good weather resistance and color retention, etc.
1. Superior weather resistance, long-lasting color synthetic resin tile uses imported ultra-high weather resistant engineering resin materials (such as ASA, PPMA, PMMA, etc.) as the surface material of the tile. This ultra-high weather resistant resin has extraordinary durability in the natural environment. It maintains its color and physical properties even in long-term exposure to harsh environments such as ultraviolet light, glare, humidity, and cold. The experimental test proves that synthetic resin tile can ensure that the △ Ë value is less than 5 in 15 years. Roofing Tile has passed the 10,000-hour artificial aging test at the **Chemical Building Materials Testing Center, and the test result is △E = 3.86. (Depending on the amount of sun exposure and the annual sunshine time, the 10,000-hour test is equivalent to 28 years of natural use).
2. Good sound insulation Through the phoneme measurement test, glazed Tile can absorb noise and reduce the noise passing through from the noise caused by heavy rain, hail, strong wind and other external noise.
3. Good thermal insulation effect The thermal conductivity of synthetic resin tile is 0.325W/m.k, which is 1/30 of clay tile, 1/5 of thick cement tile, 1/2000 of 0.5mm thick color steel tile. Insulation performance of Spanish roof tile without considering the addition of insulation layer.
4. Low temperature resistance and impact resistance, under low temperature (-40 °C) freeze-thaw cycle, through the ball impact test, 1 kg heavy steel ball 1 m high free fall, no fragmentation; at normal temperature (23 ± 2 ° C) by falling ball impact Test, 1 kg heavy steel ball 3 m high free fall, no cracks or through holes in the surface of the tile.