PP PE recycle wave sheet making machine equipped with following list:
1. Parallel screw extrduer 75/35, 90/35
2. T die extrusion mould
3. Two roller calendar for surface pattern
4. Shaping haul off caterpillar
5. PLC saw blade cutter
6. Staking frame
9. Mixer for color
New Technology of Machine:
POLYTECH can use 100% recycle pp pe material, which come from film packing or bags, tanks, etc, to make glazed tile roof sheet.
The continuously production increase capacity, which is much higher than traditional press machine. What’s more? The good plasticizing material, shaping mould, make tile roof better quality than traditional press roof tile.
Compared with other plastic roof, this pp is much more cheaper. P[eople can use recycle pp film or tanks scrap. It is welcomed in south Asia countries , south America and Africa. It can last around 4 to 8 years, depending on the final formulation they use. Most of government support this kind of business. They can make used of the dirty and waste recycle. It help improve the environment.
Maintenance for Machine
1. Before power-on, check the sealing status and check the equipment. This includes whether the locking screw of the main engine barrel and the mold connecting part heating ring is locked, and whether the screw locking sleeve is locked.
2. If the relevant oil is vented during shutdown, check whether it is refueling before starting the machine.
3. Check the relevant wires for wear or damage to prevent circuit failure during starting up.
4. Check the moving parts of each device for adequate lubrication. In particular, frequent running screws, rollers, bearings, guide posts and other parts prevent the moving parts from being stuck due to low temperature, thus affecting normal production. Regularly add grease to bearings, universal joints, etc.
5. According to the operating procedure of the extruder, the screw, barrel and die of the extruder are heated. After the temperature rises to the set temperature, it must be kept for another 10 minutes to start up, so that the temperature of each part of the machine tends to be stable.
6. Before starting the machine, be sure to tighten the screws and bolts of each part of the die. The operator must not stand in front of the die before the material is extruded, to prevent the bolt or screw from breaking and causing personal injury.
7. When starting extrusion, the screw speed should be slow, and then gradually speed up to prevent overload and damage the machine at startup.
8. When starting up, first add a small amount of raw materials, and keep the feeding balance. Pay attention to various values such as torque when feeding. After the material is extruded from the die and pulled up with the traction equipment, the material can be gradually increased until normal extrusion. Out.