The PC wave tile production line mainly consists of a raw material drying system, single screw extruder, screen changer, metering pump, extrusion mold, three-roller, forming machine, tractor, and cutting machine and stacking table.
The equipment is equipped with efficient drying equipment, and the mechanical structure design is simple to meet the simultaneous production of flat plates and wavy tiles, which greatly saves the mechanical cost for customers.
Width of finished product
760mm, 820mm, 840mm, 900mm, 950mm, 960mm, 1060mm, 1200mm
Thickness of finished product
POLYTECH develop several making ways for pc roof processing. One, traditional roller calendar shaping way, which make surface good shaping but costly if you have so many different profiles; second, calibrating mould shaping way, which is flexible and economical.
The second one is much more welcomed by various requirement in the market. Manufacturer prefer to cost less for investment at begging if too many different profiles in market.
The whole machine is operated by computer screen and equipped with a robot, which realizes the automatic production and ensures the objective requirements of manufacturing high-profile products.
Applications and advantage:
1) Roofing light sheet and sunshade for office building, department store, hotel, stadium, school, and amusement center, hospital, ect.
2) Skylight, lighting for corridors, balcony, passages and subway entries, walkways.
3) Do-It-Yourself (DIY), awning, canopy.
4) Advertising lamp boxes, sign board.
5) Anti-riot shield, bullet resistant material, Bank ATMs.
6) Conservatories, agricultural greenhouses, zoos, botanical gardens.
7) Industrial Roofing and Glazing.
8) Swimming Pools roofing/cover/sheet.