PP Hollow Construction Formwork Machine
PP hollow construction formwork is used widely in constructions and decorations. The hollow grid plate die and feedblock can make UV protection on both sides. The final production with a max width of 1220mm and have a high impact strength, good weather resistance and UV protection. With adjustable upper and lower mold lips, production thickness fluation can be controlled within 3%; built-in heater features provides fast heating and superior temperature retainment. The individual air regulator can make the air volume of each section even easy to control to increase the product quality. The smoothness of the channel reaches 0.015- 0.03um, which ensures the stagnation-proof.
Different design can meet the different requirements of products, general PP hollow plate whose thickness is between 4 to 25mm, multi-layers plate such as H-cross section, X-cross section etc, the thickness of some can reach 36mm, and the UV layer can be coated. The PP, PE hollow grid plate produced by special dies are light weighted, dampproof and have a high impact strength, which is widely used as advertising light panel, exhibition upholster, carry box etc. The thickness-range is 4-20mm and the width is 1200-2200mm.
The cooling vacuume calibrator is manufactured from specially treated material assuring maximum wear resistance and deformation-free. Special temperature controlled water way and vaccum calibration design allows temperature adjustment to meet various physical property requirements for different materials
PP Formwork Specicicarion:
PP hollow construction Formwork
1. Good water resistance. Even if it is completely immersed in water for many days, it will not be deformed by moisture. It will not rot and rust.
2. It is not compatible with cement, sticky, easy to demould after construction, and will not be deformed by cement adhesion.
3. High construction efficiency and good quality. The surface of the building with which it is constructed is smooth and flat, and no secondary modification is necessary.
4. Saved the process and improved the construction efficiency. At the same time, when the template is processed, the surface of the template can be pretreated to obtain the desired wall pattern.
5. Light weight and convenient construction.
6. Long life and repeated use. The final damaged plastic formwork can still be crushed again, re-processed into a new formwork, saving resources and meeting the requirements of “green industry”.
7. Good insulation, which is conducive to short the construction period.
8. Various treatments can be carried out by adding wood, and welding can also be carried out, so that secondary processing can be flexibly performance at the construction site.