PP Construction Formwork Extrusion Machine
1. Single screw extruder
2. Hydraulic screen changer
4. Setting machine
5. Primary tractor
6. Annealing furnace
7. Cooling box
8. Secondary tractor
9. Cross cutting machine, conveyor
POLYTECH focus on PP Plastic Building Formwork/construction template produce line more than 10 years. Now it is the fifth generation of production line. Now we try to adopt the smart technology into our extrusion system, welcome to asking more if you are inerested in.
Plastic Building Templates Features:
1. It has strong moisture resistance, corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, rigid and plastic combination of template, high strength, light weight, high impact strength, sawing, planing, nailing, cold resistance and high temperature.
2. With high strength, toughness, impact resistance, strong elasticity, not easy to produce deformation, thus greatly improving the the template using times.
3. Light weight, full specifications, light and easy to dismantle the mold, safe and reliable construction operation and handling, low labor intensity and high construction efficiency.
4. It can be used together with various material boards such as wood (bamboo) plywood.
5. After testing, the normal use of this template can be used more than 50 times, which can greatly reduce the construction cost, and the used template can be recovered after use. The old ones are replaced with new ones, which saves the cost and is more favorable, which is beneficial to the development of the template leasing industry.
6. No need to apply mold release agent during use, easy to clean and maintain, thus reducing the cost of template cleaning and maintenance.
7. The surface is smooth, and it has good peeling property with concrete and easy demoulding, which can greatly speed up the construction progress and help to realize fair-faced concrete.
8. If the template is damaged, it can recover, regenerate and reduce the pollution of waste to the environment 100%. It is in line with the basic national policy of creating a conservation-oriented society. The plastic template has the common use of conventional building templates and more features than the conventional template.
Plastic Shuttering Formwork Installation For Concrete:
1. The method of use is the same as the wooden template. The direction of the vertical ribs of the hollow plastic template is crossed with the direction of the wood.
2. No need to apply mold release agent before use.
3. When the cast-in-place plate is used, the distance between the keels is 20~25cm, and the distance between the keels of the plate wall is 15~20cm.
4. The joint between the board and the board needs to be sealed with tape.
5. The length of the nail should not be too long, generally about 30 ~ 35mm.
6. Nail strength should be moderate.
7. When removing the mold, it is necessary to carry out the small piece from one end, and remove the template while dismantling the support to prevent large areas from falling, and do not let the corners fall perpendicularly to the ground.
8. The template can be mixed with wood plywood, bamboo glue board and other material plates.