In the spirit of Baolitai's dedication and quality pioneers, Baolitai Chairman Hu Yongming strictly requires the QC Department to strictly follow the following steps when testing equipment:
1. Installation in place
1) Determine the location and check whether the water, gas and electricity in the factory are perfect and whether the raw materials are purchased.
2) Installation and positioning of high and low mixing units, connecting bolts between solid high and low mixing, connecting water, electricity and gas.
3) Position the intermediate host and connect the distributor.
4) Position the left and right mainframes, connect to the distributor, and install the mold.
5) The wave tile auxiliary unit positioning, to ensure that the host is in a straight line.
6) Connect all the water, electricity and gas on the equipment. Add gear oil, high temperature heat transfer oil and butter to the corresponding places of the equipment.
2. No-load test machine
1) Check that all water, electricity and gas on the equipment are connected correctly and that the bolts are tight.
2) Pass the water and gas to ensure that there is no water or gas.
3) Close the main power supply in the main electric cabinet, close the control power supply, and then turn on the power switch on the panel to check whether the electrical display on the lower panel is normal and there is no leakage.
4) Close the heating and cooling fan of each area in the electric cabinet, open the control switch of each area on the panel in turn, check whether the fan is turning correctly, add each zone to a specific temperature and check whether the temperature of each zone is accurate with a glass thermometer. .
5) Close the main motor in the electric cabinet and open the main motor control button on the panel to confirm whether the motor is turning correctly and whether the no-load current is normal.
6) Close the power supply of the wave tile auxiliary machine, check whether the steering of each motor is correct, whether the pneumatic opening and closing direction is normal, and whether each safety switch is valid.
7) Close the power supply of the high and low mixing unit, check whether the steering of each motor is correct, and whether the pneumatic opening and closing directions are normal.
8) Prepare the load test machine after all the equipment is running normally.
3. Load test machine
1) According to the formula, put the raw materials into the high-speed mixing machine, set the mixing temperature, start the low-speed operation for about 1~5 minutes and then start the high-speed operation.
2) After the material reaches the set temperature, start the low-mixer, put the material into the low-mixing, set the material temperature of the low-mixer. After the material reaches the set temperature, release it for use.
3) Set the temperature of all temperature control tables on the main unit to the required temperature. When the temperature reaches the set temperature, the temperature is raised for about 30 minutes, and then the temperature of each zone is raised to the process temperature of the material.
4) Adjust the lip gap of the mold. Generally, the lip gap is equal to the thickness of the product. Connect the insert on the distributor according to the product requirements.
5) After the temperature reaches the set value, start the host to join the stop material. Generally, the main engine speed is slow (5~10 rpm). After the mold is out of the mold, the feeder is opened and the raw material is added.
6) Observe the feeding port and adjust the rotation speed of the feeding machine so that the raw material just fills the screw is suitable, and there is no accumulation phenomenon.
7) Observe the vacuum port and the host current and melt pressure, adjust the process temperature, ensure that the material is plasticized well, and the host current and melt pressure are normal.
8) Observe whether there is abnormal temperature rise in the fourth zone of the screw. If there is any, the core oil cooling pump will be used to make the core oil temperature meet the requirements.
9) Observe whether the flow rate of the material exiting the mold is consistent. If the material is inconsistent, adjust the mold temperature and the choke bar to ensure the flow rate is consistent when the material exits the mold.
10) Observe whether the upper and lower layers are covered to the edge when the material exits the mold. If there is no edge, adjust the speed and temperature of the main machine, or modify the formula and trim the insert.
11) Observe the air bubbles when the material exits the mold. If there is any, open the main vacuum pump.
12) Pull the material onto the molding machine and adjust the rotation speed of the molding machine to match the line speed of the material.
13) Adjust the fixed length table, cut the product, and measure whether the thickness of the product meets the requirements. If the product is uneven, adjust the fine adjustment bolt of the mold lip on the mold until the thickness of the product is qualified.
14) Check if the product dimensions are qualified. If the product is not qualified, adjust the upper and lower gaps of the molding die.
15) Check whether the length of the cut product is accurate. If the accuracy of the fixed length gauge is not accurately adjusted (A.B value on P00036), the speed of the main machine and the feeder will be increased, and the traction speed will be increased accordingly until the production speed is reached.
1) Turn off the vacuum pump
2) Reduce all temperatures to a specific temperature.
3) Reduce the feed speed to half, while adding the stop material
4) When the mixture is exported, the feed is turned off, and all the materials are added. When all the molds come out, stop the feed and stop the material, and reduce the main machine to about 5 turns.
5) When the stop material in the screw is squeezed out, turn off the main unit and turn off all power.
6. Inspection and storage
1) All parts of the equipment are in normal operation, meet the factory requirements, and pass the inspection.
2) If there is a problem in the operation of the equipment, it will be recorded in detail and submitted to the production supervisor, which will be rectified by the production department.
After the rectification is completed, the inspection is passed again before it can be put into the warehouse for delivery.
Paying attention to the development of the industry, the equipment is constantly reforming and innovating, while paying attention to the production of every detail and strictly controlling the quality of the wavy equipment. It is the lifeline of the long-term development of the company, and it must not be disappointing to the trust of customers. It must be done. Quality first!