Resin tile is a kind of synthetic resin tile that is prone to deformation and bulge, which we don't want to see in the use of resin tile equipment, so what should we do when it appears?
The main reasons for the uneven deformation and blistering of synthetic resin tile are as follows:
1. The grid or four corners around the synthetic resin tile are uneven.
2. The quality of synthetic resin tile is poor. If the recycled material product is cambered arbitrarily, the camber is uneven.
3. The water content of the synthetic resin tile is large and the quality is not qualified, resulting in shrinkage deformation.
4. The installation of purlins or the spacing between purlins is too large, resulting in irregular deflection after the keel deformation.
5. The mechanical joints of the composite resin tile are not tightly connected, resulting in displacement and deformation.
6. The specification of the synthetic resin tile is too thin, especially covering the colored steel tile. The hot expansion and cold contraction ratio of the two materials are different, and the thin synthetic resin tile is easy to bubble.
Since we understand the causes of the uneven phenomenon of the synthetic resin tile, we need to maintain it, and take preventive measures for these possible causes of the uneven phenomenon, which can be mainly prevented from the following aspects.
1. The synthetic resin tile shall be made of plate, and the production equipment of the synthetic resin tile shall be
2. The synthetic resin tile shall be 3.0mm as far as possible, and the purlin spacing shall be 660m.
3. The keel shall be straight and straight, and shall not be twisted or have knots of transverse through section. The prepared synthetic resin tiles are all made of new raw materials and strictly follow the production process.
4. The installation of synthetic resin tile shall be leveled by snapping lines on the surrounding walls according to the design elevation. When nailing, the surrounding shall be subject to the horizontal line. The arching height of the horizontal line is 1 / 200 of the short span of the room, and the longitudinal camber shall be hoisted evenly.