The screw extrusion system is maintained by routine maintenance and regular maintenance
(1) daily maintenance is a regular routine work, which does not take up the working hours of equipment operation, and is usually completed during the start-up period. The key points are to clean the machine, lubricate the moving parts, fasten the thread parts which are easy to loosen, timely check and adjust the motor, control instrument, working parts and pipelines, etc.
(2) regular maintenance is generally carried out after the extruder has been running for 2500-5000h, and the machine needs to be disassembled to check, measure and identify the wear of main parts, replace the parts that have reached the specified wear limit, and repair the damaged parts.
(3) no empty running is allowed to prevent screw and barrel from rough.
(4) in case of abnormal sound during the operation of extruder, stop the machine immediately for inspection or repair.
(5) prevent metal or other debris from falling into the hopper to avoid damaging screw and barrel. In order to prevent the iron impurities from entering the cylinder, the magnetic absorption parts or magnetic frame can be installed at the feeding port of the cylinder to prevent the impurities from falling into the barrel. The materials must be screened in advance.
(6) pay attention to the cleanliness of the production environment. Do not mix the garbage and impurities into the material to block the filter plate, which will affect the production and quality of the products and increase the resistance of the machine head.
(7) when the extruder needs to stop using for a long time, the working surfaces of screw, barrel and head should be coated with anti rust grease. Small screw should be suspended
It should be hung in the air or placed in a special wooden box and leveled with wood blocks to avoid screw deformation or bruise.
(8) regularly calibrate the temperature control instrument to check the correctness of its adjustment and the sensitivity of control.
(9) the gearbox maintenance of extruder is the same as that of general standard reducer. It is mainly to check the wear and failure of gears and bearings. The reducer should use the lubricating oil specified in the machine manual, and add the oil according to the specified oil level height. If the oil is too small, the lubrication is insufficient, which will reduce the service life of the parts; if the oil is too much, the heat will be large, the energy consumption will be too much, and the oil will be easy to deteriorate, which will also make the lubrication ineffective and cause damage to the parts. The sealing gasket should be replaced in time to ensure the amount of lubricating oil.
(10) the inner wall of the cooling water pipe attached to the extruder is easy to scale, and the outside is easy to corrode and rust. During maintenance, it should be carefully checked. If there is too much scale, the pipeline will be blocked and the cooling effect can not be reached. If the corrosion is serious, water leakage will occur. Therefore, it is necessary to take measures to remove scale, prevent corrosion and cool down during maintenance.
(11) for DC motor driving screw rotation, the brush wear and contact condition shall be mainly inspected, and the insulation resistance value of motor shall be measured frequently. In addition, check whether the connecting wire and other parts are rusty and take protective measures.
(12) assign special personnel to take charge of equipment maintenance. The detailed records of each maintenance and repair are included in the plant equipment management files.
Welcome friends, peers, boss to contact us and exchange Innovation with us.