1、 Overview of PVC tile and resin tile
PVC tile is made of PVC resin (PVC) as the main raw material, supplemented by UV anti ultraviolet agent and other chemical raw materials, through scientific proportion and advanced technology. PVC tile is also called steel tile. The multi-layer co extrusion technology is adopted to coat the anti-aging layer on the product surface, which improves weatherability and color durability, and adds a wear-resistant layer on the bottom. It has good fire resistance, corrosion resistance, weather resistance, no asbestos, bright color, environmental protection and health. It is widely used in roof and wall of large-span portal structure workshop, which not only meets the anti-corrosion demand of light steel structure workshop, but also saves steel and reduces cost.
Resin tile is divided into natural resin tile and synthetic resin tile, and the resin in the market is generally synthetic resin tile. The synthetic resin tile is made of ASA, a high weather resistant engineering resin from SABIC company, one of the world's top 500 enterprises. ASA is a ternary polymer composed of acrylonitrile, styrene and acrylic rubber.
2、 Characteristics of PVC tile and resin tile
(1) Characteristics of PVC tile
1. In terms of price, it is more affordable and practical
2. Fire resistance - oxygen index oi ≥ 32, it belongs to flame retardant material;
3. Corrosion resistance - chemical corrosion resistance, more than 3 times longer than zinc plate life;
4. Strength and toughness - impact resistance, tensile resistance and brittleness resistance;
5. Weather resistance - due to the addition of UV anti ultraviolet agent in the material, the product can really play a role in anti ultraviolet radiation, with long service life;
6. Low noise - the noise is very low when it rains, which is more than 30dB lower than that of metal roof panel;
7. Portability - easy installation and handling, time and labor saving;
8. Beauty - the color is bright and colorful;
9. Environmental protection - no asbestos, no carcinogenic substance release.
1. Poor stability to light and heat
2. The melting temperature and decomposition temperature are very close, which leads to the difficulty of processing, which needs to be solved by additives
3. It is easy to fade when used outdoors
(2) Characteristics of resin tile
The surface material of synthetic resin tile is made of imported super high weatherability engineering resin. It has excellent durability in the natural environment, even if it is exposed to ultraviolet, humidity, heat and cold for a long time, it can still maintain its color stability. According to the results of outdoor use in areas with strong sunlight, such as Arizona and Florida, the color change Δ e ≤ 5 can be ensured for ten years.
Test of xenon arc weatherability of synthetic resin tile
The conclusion obtained by irradiating the sample with 450 sunlight in different places.
The synthetic resin tile has good bearing capacity. In low temperature areas, even if the roof is covered with snow all the year round, the surface damage and fracture of synthetic resin tile will not occur. The test shows that when the support spacing is 660mm and the load is 150 kg, the tile will not crack and damage.
Good sound insulation effect
It has been proved by experiments that the synthetic resin tile has a good effect of absorbing noise under the influence of external noise such as rainstorm and gale.
Excellent corrosion resistance
Synthetic resin tile can resist the corrosion of acid, alkali, salt and other chemicals for a long time. The results show that there is no chemical reaction in salt, alkali and acid below 60% for 24 hours. It is very suitable for acid rain prone areas and coastal areas.
According to the national fire prevention standard of 8624, the fire-retardant performance of composite tile is higher than or equal to GB 8624.
Good impact resistance and low temperature resistance
The synthetic resin tile has strong external impact resistance. Through the test, 1kg steel ball will not crack when it falls from 3m high, and its impact resistance is also very remarkable at low temperature.